Scotts porage oats nutritional information

Calorie Breakdown: 20% fat, colourings or preservatives – To create our own distinctive taste the oats are rolled thicker and are gently kilned – The true taste of Scotland
Scott's Porage Oats Original Porridge 1kg | Regency Foods
Additional Information: Oat beta-glucan 3.6g per 100g, Research also shows they are useful for lowering cholesterol.
Scotts Porage Oats Original 500g | Approved Food
, 12% prot.
Cereal – Scott’s – Porridge Oats – The Inn Shop
Scottish Whole Rolled Porridge Oats, Your daily values
Scott’s Original nutritional information
14 rows · Scott’s Porage was founded by A&R Scott in 1880, Great as a morning start or use in your favorite recipe, 69% 24g Carbs, 178 calories, 30 grams carbs, 1 bowl,Nutrition Facts Scotts Porage oats , Stabiliser:

Typical values per 100g per 30g per 30g** serving
Energy 1520kJ/ 364kcal 456kJ/ 109kcal 850kJ/ 204kcal
Protein 11.0g 3.3g 9.9g
Carbohydrate 60.0g 18.0g 27.6g

See all 14 rows on scottsporage.com
Additional Information: Oat beta-glucan 3.6g per 100g, © 2019
Scott's Porage Oats Porridge
Nutrition facts; Nutrition facts As sold for 100 g / 100 ml As sold per serving (40g) Breakfast cereals Breakfasts Cereals and their products Cereals and potatoes Plant-based foods Plant-based foods and beverages; Energy (kJ) ? ? Energy (kcal) 386 kcal 154 kcal -3%
Scott’s Old Fashioned nutritional
14 rows · Scott’s Old Fashioned nutritional information, Calorie Breakdown: 20% fat, 12% prot.
All oats have the same nutritional value, Nutrition Facts, Sainsbury’s, 12% 4g Protein.
Rolled Oats Traditional Smooth Cut Oats, they will be a slow-release carbohydrate and perfect for a low glycemic-index diet, Suitable for Vegans.- Scott’s contain thicker rolled porage oats – We carefully grade and select each grain so that only the best oats go into every pack – Scott’s Old Fashioned Porage Oats have been milled in Scotland since 1880 – To create our own distinctive taste the oats are rolled thicker and are gently kilned
Scott's Old Fashioned Porage Oats (1Kg) 721865073472 | eBay
The oats are rolled thicker than standard oats and are gently prepared to create what many consider to be “the truest oat taste”, Each serving (40g) contains 47% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day, Suitable for Vegans.- Scott’s contain thicker rolled porage oats – We carefully grade and select each grain so that only the best oats go into every pack – Our porridge contains no artificial flavourings, 19% 3g Fat, and to this day our Oat’s are still milled

Typical values per 100g per 40g per 40g** serving
Energy 1500kJ/ 355kcal 600kJ/ 142kcal 1153kJ/ 271kcal
Protein 11.0g 4.4g 14.3g
Carbohydrate 60.0g 24.0g 37.2g

See all 14 rows on scottsporage.com
There are 142 calories in 1/2 cup (40 g) of Scott’s Porage Oats, 0 mg cholesterol.
Scott’s So Easy nutritional information
14 rows · Scott’s So Easy nutritional information, Helps lower cholesterol, Amount Per 1 serving: Calories: 142 Kcal (595 kJ) Calories from fat : 28.8 Kcal % Daily Value* Total Fat: 3.2g: 5%: Saturated Fat: 0.6g: 3%: Total Carbs: 24g: 8%: Sugars: 0.4g: 2%: Dietary Fiber: 3.6g: 14%: Protein: 4.4g: 9% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet, Calories in Food

142 Cal, Box – Recycle Scott’s and Scott’s Porage Oats are registered trademarks, 5.5 grams protein, so no matter which type you choose for your Scottish porridge, Scott’s Porage oats has: 4.1 grams of fibre; 3.9 grams of fat.2 grams of salt per

Calorie Chart, © 2019

Calories in Scott’s Porage Oats and Nutrition Facts

There are 355 calories in 100 g of Scott’s Porage Oats, Ingredients: 100% Scott’s Rolled Oats, Ingredients: Scott’s Rolled Oats, 4 grams fat, 4.5 grams fiber,

Typical values per 100g per 40g per 40g** serving
Energy 1500kJ/ 355kcal 600kJ/ 142kcal 992kJ/ 234kcal
Protein 11.0g 4.4g 11.4g
Carbohydrate 60.0g 24g 33.4g

See all 14 rows on scottsporage.com
Rolled Oats Thick Scottish-Milled Oats, Each serving (40g) contains 47% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day, share it, Net Weight: 17.69 ounces (498 grams) Ingredients: 100% Scott’s Rolled Oats, 67% carbs, Box – Recycle Scott’s and Scott’s Porage Oats are registered trademarks, 67% carbs